Core Values and Philosophies
Leadership and Management
- HUMILITY is paramount. With it comes teachability, flexibility, and adaptability; all essential to every leader.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT must be a priority. Your staff's capability is the organization's engine.
- PERSONNEL HEALTH is cultivated not monitored. Your staff's capacity is the organization's fuel.
- JESUS is our end game. Regardless of style or methodology, we should point the congregation towards Jesus.
- SCRIPTURE is our guide. It is the compass of a church.
- ACTION is our desired response. The church is called to worship, holiness, mission, and justice.
- RELATIONSHIP over fundraising. Donors should be treated as people and partners, not just income.
- GRATITUDE in communication. Showing appreciation to donors isn't just a nice thing, it's the right thing.
- PLAN, plan some more, and then execute. Organized strategic plans will lead to sustainable growth.
- Look for ADAPTABLE TALENT. Gifted and flexible people can grow into many roles. They are invaluable.
- Look for LEARNERS. Teachable people will always improve and impress.
- Look for INTEGRITY. People of high character will represent your organization in the manner it deserves.